Ralph Forehand Website of the Year Award
This annual award is presented to the webmaster whose chapter website best exemplifies the goals and spirit of IPMS/USA.
Documentation for this award may include, but not be limited to, such information as:
- The webmaster is a current IPMS member and will be so at the time of the presentation of the award.
- Maintenance of an accurate and working url which is routinely checked and authenticated by the local chapter.
- No broken links within the chapter website and evidence of routine maintenance within the website.
- Ease of navigation and a design that can be termed "user friendly"
- Support for IPMS/USA as evidenced by the prominent inclusion of a link to the IPMS/USA website, and as evidenced by a positive representation of IPMS/USA in general.
- Inclusion of fresh content as well as archival information related to the history of the chapter.
- Features which encourage modelers to visit the website and encourage modelers to join the local chapter and join IPMS/USA.
- Evidence of support for other IPMS chapters within their region and geographic area.
2008 - 2009
IPMS Puerto Rico
San Juan, PR
2007 - 2008
IPMS/Georgia Mountain Modelers
2003 - 2004
IPMS/Fresno Scale Modelers
2000 - 2001
1998 - 1999
Manatee Scale Modelers
Return to the Achievement Awards page